The Dog House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
VOTE FOR US-Top 100
call of duty 4 rankings
Server Donation
Please Donate
Latest topics
» +SiND+ OLD RIG
WAW backup ur profile in XP and VISTA I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Aug 2011, 8:25 pm by Moron_6

» Moron's rig
WAW backup ur profile in XP and VISTA I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 7:21 pm by marine

» My new board CPU meme and Video Card
WAW backup ur profile in XP and VISTA I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 5:24 pm by Guest

» Staic and bad noise on my sound card ! SLI
WAW backup ur profile in XP and VISTA I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 2:40 pm by Alphadog

» WARNING for REALTEK users !!!!!!
WAW backup ur profile in XP and VISTA I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 8:16 pm by w4RDdogg_337

» Scipher's Rig
WAW backup ur profile in XP and VISTA I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 2:49 pm by w4RDdogg_337

» Funny Add Found On Our Own Forum!
WAW backup ur profile in XP and VISTA I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 1:41 am by +SiND+

» Great Mouse for the Price
WAW backup ur profile in XP and VISTA I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 12:50 pm by Alphadog

» VeNoMs RIG
WAW backup ur profile in XP and VISTA I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2009, 3:54 pm by Guest

» Alphapup--Alphabitch Rig
WAW backup ur profile in XP and VISTA I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2009, 5:55 pm by Moron_6

» COD WaW Zombie Maps!!!
WAW backup ur profile in XP and VISTA I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb 2009, 4:26 pm by BiO

» Lady (App Crash) Cod waw
WAW backup ur profile in XP and VISTA I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb 2009, 2:25 pm by Alphadog

» Here is a link for Moron
WAW backup ur profile in XP and VISTA I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 12:26 pm by BiO

» Windows Xp Unable To update!
WAW backup ur profile in XP and VISTA I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 10:54 am by marine

» Cant Open Downloads
WAW backup ur profile in XP and VISTA I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 10:02 am by Alphadog

Top posters
+SiND+
WAW backup ur profile in XP and VISTA Vote_lcapWAW backup ur profile in XP and VISTA Voting_bar2WAW backup ur profile in XP and VISTA Vote_rcap 
BiO
WAW backup ur profile in XP and VISTA Vote_lcapWAW backup ur profile in XP and VISTA Voting_bar2WAW backup ur profile in XP and VISTA Vote_rcap 
Alphadog
marine
Moron_6
w4RDdogg_337
LadyTexan
Admin
LINKS
 DOGHOUSE
 Planetarium
 Bash/Slash
 Your Profile
 SPEED TEST
 GAMESTOP
 NVIDIA
 EVGA

WAW backup ur profile in XP and VISTA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BiO

BiO

Male
Number of posts : 119
Humor : walk it off.......
Registration date : 2008-11-22

WAW backup ur profile in XP and VISTA Empty
PostSubject: WAW backup ur profile in XP and VISTA   WAW backup ur profile in XP and VISTA I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Nov 2008, 11:17 pm

Hey,
Easy way to back up your profiles in various os's. Mine crapped out the other day, just like good ol Cod4 No . Here's an easy way that you can do mindlessly.

For XP: copy these into a batch file.

@echo off
:: variables
set backupcmd=xcopy /s /c /d /e /h /i /r /y
set hour=%time:~0,2%
if "%hour:~0,1%"==" " set hour=0%time:~1,1%
set folder=%date:~4,2%_%date:~7,2%_%date:~10,4%_%hour%_%time:~3,2%

echo ### Backing up Call of Duty: World at War Profiles...
%backupcmd% "%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Activision\CoDWaW" "%USERPROFILE%\My Documents\CoDWaW Profile Backups\COD5Backup-%folder%"

echo Backup Complete!
@pause

-------------------------------------------------------------
For Vista same here below:

@echo off
:: variables
set backupcmd=xcopy /s /c /d /e /h /i /r /y
set hour=%time:~0,2%
if "%hour:~0,1%"==" " set hour=0%time:~1,1%
set folder=%date:~4,2%_%date:~7,2%_%date:~10,4%_%hour%_%time:~3,2%

echo ### Backing up Call of Duty: World at War Profiles...
%backupcmd% "%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW" "%USERPROFILE%\Documents\CoDWaW Profile Backups\COD5Backup-%folder%"

echo Backup Complete!
@pause

keep em on your desktop and run them every time you feel the need .. you can see where its putting them in both in the second half of the userprofile lines....

stay safe Twisted Evil

props to viperman551 Idea
Back to top Go down
+SiND+
Admin
Admin
+SiND+

Male
Number of posts : 188
Job/hobbies : System Administrator

PostSubject: OR THERE IS A NON TECH WAY FOR ALL U LAMERS.. OR LAZIES LIKE ME!!!   WAW backup ur profile in XP and VISTA I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 9:40 pm

THIS IS FOR WHEN U GET TO LVL 65.... AND YOU ARE NOT SURE IF U WANT TO MOVE ON TO PRESTIGE AND LOSE ALL YOUR GUNS!

VISTA----
GO OPEN MY COMPUTER or COMPUTER
ALT+T
FOLDER OPTIONS
VIEW TAB
HIDDEN FILES AND FOLDERS
CLICK SHOW HIDDEN FILES AND FOLDERS
NOW OPEN MY COMPUTER IN A SEPARATE WINDOW (TO DO SO PRESS WINDOWS KEY+E)
GO TO
C:
USERS
(WHAT EVER YOUR PROFILE NAME IS) Example : SIND
APPDATA
LOCAL
ACTIVISION
CoDWaW
PLAYERS
PROFILES
----------
NOW MAKE A NEW FOLDER NAMED LIKE (EXAMPLE: -SiND- I MADE IT SiND)
THEN COPY ALL THAT IS IN THE PROFILE THAT YOU WANT TO BACKUP
AND PAST INTO THE NEW FOLDER THAT YOU WANT TO DO PRESTIGE ON OR WHAT EVER.

NOW YOU CAN GO BACK AND UN-HIDE THE FILES AND FOLDERS.

BOOT UP THE GAME AND NOW YOU SHOULD HAVE 2 PROFILES TO CHOOSE FROM..... NOW YOU CAN HAVE A 65 AND THE OTHER YOU CAN DO PRESTIGE ON.

WAW backup ur profile in XP and VISTA Game_b12

THIS WAY GIVES U THE ABILITY TO PLAY TWO PROFILES ON WaW
1. lvl 65
2.start your new prestige
IS THIS EASY TO UNDERSTAND::::::?
Back to top Go down
http://www.doghouse.clanservers.com
BiO

BiO

Male
Number of posts : 119
Humor : walk it off.......

PostSubject: easy peezy   WAW backup ur profile in XP and VISTA I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 10:58 am

Easy enuff.... The backup util I posted will then also backup both profiles...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAW backup ur profile in XP and VISTA   WAW backup ur profile in XP and VISTA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WAW backup ur profile in XP and VISTA
Page 1 of 1