The Dog House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
VOTE FOR US-Top 100
call of duty 4 rankings
Server Donation
Please Donate
Latest topics
» +SiND+ OLD RIG
Information Disclaimer I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Aug 2011, 8:25 pm by Moron_6

» Moron's rig
Information Disclaimer I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 7:21 pm by marine

» My new board CPU meme and Video Card
Information Disclaimer I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 5:24 pm by Guest

» Staic and bad noise on my sound card ! SLI
Information Disclaimer I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 2:40 pm by Alphadog

» WARNING for REALTEK users !!!!!!
Information Disclaimer I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 8:16 pm by w4RDdogg_337

» Scipher's Rig
Information Disclaimer I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 2:49 pm by w4RDdogg_337

» Funny Add Found On Our Own Forum!
Information Disclaimer I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 1:41 am by +SiND+

» Great Mouse for the Price
Information Disclaimer I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 12:50 pm by Alphadog

» VeNoMs RIG
Information Disclaimer I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2009, 3:54 pm by Guest

» Alphapup--Alphabitch Rig
Information Disclaimer I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2009, 5:55 pm by Moron_6

» COD WaW Zombie Maps!!!
Information Disclaimer I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb 2009, 4:26 pm by BiO

» Lady (App Crash) Cod waw
Information Disclaimer I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb 2009, 2:25 pm by Alphadog

» Here is a link for Moron
Information Disclaimer I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 12:26 pm by BiO

» Windows Xp Unable To update!
Information Disclaimer I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 10:54 am by marine

» Cant Open Downloads
Information Disclaimer I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 10:02 am by Alphadog

Top posters
+SiND+
Information Disclaimer Vote_lcapInformation Disclaimer Voting_bar2Information Disclaimer Vote_rcap 
BiO
Information Disclaimer Vote_lcapInformation Disclaimer Voting_bar2Information Disclaimer Vote_rcap 
Alphadog
marine
Moron_6
w4RDdogg_337
LadyTexan
Admin
LINKS
 DOGHOUSE
 Planetarium
 Bash/Slash
 Your Profile
 SPEED TEST
 GAMESTOP
 NVIDIA
 EVGA

Information Disclaimer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
+SiND+
Admin
Admin
+SiND+

Male
Number of posts : 188
Job/hobbies : System Administrator
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Information Disclaimer Empty
PostSubject: Information Disclaimer   Information Disclaimer I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Nov 2008, 7:35 am

• The content of FORUM is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. Ourdoghouse.forumotion.com tries to provide content that is true and accurate as of the date of writing; however, we give no assurance or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, or applicability of any of the contents. Visitors to Ourdoghouse.forumotion.com should not act upon ourdoghouse.forumotion.com content or information without first seeking appropriate professional advice.Ourdoghouse.forumotion.com is not intended to be a source for advice. Visitors to ourdoghouse.forumotion.com should always seek the advice of an appropriately qualified professional. ourdoghouse.forumotion.com assumes no responsibility for information contained on this Web site and disclaims all liability in respect of such information. In addition, none of ourdoghouse.forumotion.com's content will form any part of any contract between us or constitute any type of offer by ourdoghouse.forumotion.com. Specific disclaimers may apply in addition to certain content or parts of the site.ourdoghouse.forumotion.com accepts no responsibility for and excludes all liability in connection with browsing this Web site, use of information or downloading any materials from it, including but not limited to any liability for errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or misleading or defamatory statements. The information at this Web site might include opinions or views which, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not necessarily those of ourdoghouse.forumotion.com or any associated company or any person in relation to whom they would have any liability or responsibility.All content and information at ourdoghouse.forumotion.com might be changed or updated without notice. ourdoghouse.forumotion.com might also make changes or improvements at any time without notice.This Web site are provided “as is” and ourdoghouse.forumotion.com expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, to the extent permitted by law, including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the service or any materials.ourdoghouse.forumotion.com hereby excludes liability for any claims, losses, demands, or damages of any kind whatsoever with regard to any information, content, or services provided at our Web site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential loss or damages, compensatory damages, loss of profits, or data, or otherwise.

Ourdoghouse.forumotion.com seeks to ensure that all content and information published at this Web site is current and accurate. The information at ourdoghouse.forumotion.com does not in any way constitute legal or professional advice and ourdoghouse.forumotion.com cannot be held liable for actions arising from its use. In addition, ourdoghouse.forumotion.com cannot be held responsible for the contents of any externally linked pages.
Back to top Go down
http://www.doghouse.clanservers.com

Information Disclaimer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dog House :: Our HACK-N-THA-BOX :: DISCLAIMER.-
Jump to: